Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Let's get dedicated.

I know I have been severely neglecting this blog and that bums me out. I wanted to start this to have a place to talk out everything, post recipes I try, projects, pretty much everything. I really want to be dedicated to this. I downloaded the app so hopefully that will help. 

We have 2 kids now so life is even more crazy than before. I am literally typing this during bath time.  Yesterday's 'I can't believe I said it' quote was "Why are you trying to stick dominos to your brothers face?" He didn't care at all and she was entertained, it was just random. :)

We have been trying to get more dedicated to saving money also.  We are moving next summer, trying to fix up the house while we can, and not go broke.  It's hard when there are so many things we want to do. We have to keep reminding ourselves that we are moving so none of this is for us really. I'll post pictures as we go along, before and afters.  It's coming along nicely for sure,definitly better than it was when we moved in here alittle over 2 years ago.  It's slow going now woth hubster working long hours and with the 2 munchkins, but it's coming along.

Time to get the kids cleaned, they have become bored with playing.

Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment